Our metal cup tealight candles are one of the most commonly used candles and one of the best-selling items in our store. An average tealight burn time is 2 to 3 hours. We carry a selection of Votive Holders and Tealight Holders to create different looks for your home, restaurant, church, spa, wedding or any other occasion.
Easy and disposable, our metal cup tealight candles are self-contained candles allowing for simple clean up.
Available in Box of 125 pieces or Case of 500 pieces (15LB).
Tealight candles burning tips
- Never leave a burning tealight unattended
- Never burn a tealight candle on or near anything that might catch fire
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick to 5 mm each time before burning. The safest way to do this is with a wick trimmer. Note that long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Place the tealight candle holder on a flat, stable, heat-resistant surface
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting and excessive dripping
- Never touch or move a burning candle. And never ever move a candle when the wax is liquefied