Introducing our St. Jude Home Paschal Candle from our new Home Paschal Candle Collection.
Featuring upgraded 3D appliqués that are 100% hand-crafted with great attention to detail, they are perfect for church services and home altars.
This St. Jude Home Paschal Candle is made of the finest wax to guarantee uniform color, smoothness and even burning. Our Saint Jude candle will add dignity and beauty to your service at the lowest possible cost.
The special devotional candle is ideal for special events, church anniversaries and fundraising.
St. Jude (flourished 1st century CE; Western feast day October 28, Eastern feast days June 19 and August 21), is one of the original Twelve Apostles of Jesus. Aside from being the patron saint of lost causes, St. Jude is a symbol of choosing faith when all seems lost. He is a testament to standing firm in religious truth in the face of an ever uncertain and challenging world.
Our Home Paschal candles come in 4 unique designs: Chalice, Guadalupe, St. Jude and Lamb of God.
PILLAR CANDLE BURNING TIPS
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” – trim before and after each burn – remove any wick trimmings before lighting
- For the first burn, let the candle burn for one hour per diameter inch then extinguish the flame and allow it to cool completely – for example, if the pillar is a 3” diameter, the first burn should last 3 hours
- For a bit longer burn, keep the top of the wax folded in toward the flame
- If burning a pillar candle in a hurricane holder leave at least 1” between the candle and the inside edge of the hurricane
- Pillar candles are more effective, beautiful, and long-lasting if you take good care of them.