Introducing the Lamb of God home paschal candle from our new Home Paschal Candle Collection.
Featuring upgraded 3D appliqués that are 100% hand-crafted with great attention to detail, this Lamb of God home paschal candle is perfect for church services and home altars.
The Lamb of God design on this home Paschal candle is a beautiful choice during the 50 days of the Easter season which ends on Pentecost. We have 4 designs to choose from so that you can select the one that represents the Easter season specifically for your family. Some families place a home Paschal candle on a family Easter altar or in the center of the dining table to light together during meals.
Our Home Paschal candles come in 4 unique designs: Chalice, Guadalupe, St. Jude and Lamb of God.
PILLAR CANDLE BURNING TIPS
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” – trim before and after each burn – remove any wick trimmings before lighting
- For the first burn, let the candle burn for one hour per diameter inch then extinguish the flame and allow it to cool completely – for example, if the pillar is a 3” diameter, the first burn should last 3 hours
- For a bit longer burn, keep the top of the wax folded in toward the flame
- If burning a pillar candle in a hurricane holder leave at least 1” between the candle and the inside edge of the hurricane
- Pillar candles are more effective, beautiful, and long-lasting if you take good care of them.