Introducing Guadalupe Home Paschal Candle from our new Home Paschal Candle Collection.
Featuring upgraded 3D appliqués that are 100% hand-crafted with great attention to detail, they are perfect for church services and home altars.
This Guadalupe home paschal candle is made of the finest wax to guarantee uniform color, smoothness and even burning. Our Guadalupe home paschal candle will add dignity and beauty to your service at the lowest possible cost.
The special devotional candle is ideal for special events, church anniversaries and fundraising.
Our Lady of Guadalupe candles are a great religious gift for loved ones and for those who have a special devotion to the Lady of Guadalupe.
The feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe, is celebrated on December 12. Our Lady of Guadalupe is a powerful symbol of devotion, identity, and patriotism. Her image inspires artists, activists, feminists, and the faithful.
Our Home Paschal candles come in 4 unique designs: Chalice, Guadalupe, St. Jude and Lamb of God.
PILLAR CANDLE BURNING TIPS
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” – trim before and after each burn – remove any wick trimmings before lighting
- For the first burn, let the candle burn for one hour per diameter inch then extinguish the flame and allow it to cool completely – for example, if the pillar is a 3” diameter, the first burn should last 3 hours
- For a bit longer burn, keep the top of the wax folded in toward the flame
- If burning a pillar candle in a hurricane holder leave at least 1” between the candle and the inside edge of the hurricane
- Pillar candles are more effective, beautiful, and long-lasting if you take good care of them.