Introducing the Christ Home Paschal Candle, perfect for celebrating the new life of Christ during the Easter celebration.
Featuring upgraded 3D appliqués that are 100% hand-crafted with great attention to detail, this Christ Home Paschal Candle is perfect for church services and home altars.
PILLAR CANDLE-BURNING TIPS
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” – trim before and after each burn – remove any wick trimmings before lighting
- For the first burn, let the candle burn for one hour per diameter inch then extinguish the flame and allow it to cool completely – for example, if the pillar is a 3” diameter, the first burn should last 3 hours
- For a bit longer burn, keep the top of the wax folded in toward the flame
- If burning a pillar candle in a hurricane holder leave at least 1” between the candle and the inside edge of the hurricane
- Pillar candles are more effective, beautiful, and long-lasting if you take good care of them.