Introducing the Chalice Home Paschal Candle from our new Home Paschal Candle Collection.
Featuring upgraded 3D appliqués that are 100% hand-crafted with great attention to detail, this Chalice Home Paschal Candle is perfect for church services and home altars.
Our Home Paschal candles come in 4 unique designs: Chalice, Guadalupe, St. Jude and Lamb of God.
The chalice design on this home Paschal candle is especially appropriate if you have a First Communion happening in your family during the 50 days of the Easter season. We have 4 designs to choose from so that you can select the one that represents the Easter season specifically for your family. Some families place a home Paschal candle on a family Easter altar or in the center of the dining table to light together during meals.
PILLAR CANDLE BURNING TIPS
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” – trim before and after each burn – remove any wick trimmings before lighting
- For the first burn, let the candle burn for one hour per diameter inch then extinguish the flame and allow it to cool completely – for example, if the pillar is a 3” diameter, the first burn should last 3 hours
- For a bit longer burn, keep the top of the wax folded in toward the flame
- If burning a pillar candle in a hurricane holder leave at least 1” between the candle and the inside edge of the hurricane
- Pillar candles are more effective, beautiful, and long-lasting if you take good care of them.